Happy birthday to me!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My wife’s son got me a “Nuuk” stainless steel topped trolley for my birthday (and assembled it) so now I have just a bit more work space for theBIG party next week!
Here is this weeks beef and booze
IMG_0756.jpeg

and the new cart,
IMG_0768.jpeg

I used some pneumatic “Leveling bags“ to lift the “bench top” so the cart would clear easily, the bags were another gift from him.
I got some new coal tongs and a small cocktail shaker along with a couple of shirts as well.
It was a grand day!

My wife’s son got me a “Nuuk” stainless steel topped trolley for my birthday (and assembled it) so now I have just a bit more work space for theBIG party next week!
View attachment 77887

and the new cart,
View attachment 77888

I used some pneumatic “Leveling bags“ to lift the “bench top” so the cart would clear easily, the bags were another gift from him.
I got some new coal tongs and a small cocktail shaker along with a couple of shirts as well.
It was a grand day!
Timothy: Feliz Cumpleanos

View attachment 77887

and the new cart,
View attachment 77888

It was a grand day!
Happy Birthday Timothy!

TIMOTHY!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!🎂 and many, many more.

Is today (8/27) the correct date?

Back