Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs

RLittle

TVWBB Super Fan
Cut up some chicken breasts I found on sale today. Marinated approx 5 hours in a teyaki marinade…..probably needed overnight. Kabobs made with yellow and orange peppers and purple onion. Meant to add some pineapple to the kabobs. That idea fell theu and charred some larger pieces later. I burnt the be-jeez-us out of some of the kabobs but turned out pretty well. Served with yellow rice and bread….no plated pics tho. IMG_4100.jpegIMG_4099.jpegIMG_4100.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 26
Cut up some chicken breasts I found on sale today. Marinated approx 5 hours in a teyaki marinade…..probably needed overnight. Kabobs made with yellow and orange peppers and purple onion. Meant to add some pineapple to the kabobs. That idea fell theu and charred some larger pieces later. I burnt the be-jeez-us out of some of the kabobs but turned out pretty well. Served with yellow rice and bread….no plated pics tho. View attachment 80450View attachment 80449View attachment 80450
Looks yummy. Did you use chicken thighs?

I don't put the meat and veggis together, hard to cook both to the correct temp, it all gets pulled off the skewer anyway , I have found out overnite is better for that type of marinade, it is slow to soak in, have vacuumed the meat and it speeds it up some.

Back