NFL Draft 2024

EricV.

TVWBB Wizard
Well, how did your team make out in the recent draft? I was very happy with the Chiefs picks, especially picking up Xavier who was the fasted player in the Combine history. This should fill the void in losing Tyreek Hill & take some of the double teaming off of Kelce. I am also a long time Bears fan; I whisper that quietly & believe they knocked it out of the park!

Well, how did your team make out in the recent draft? I was very happy with the Chiefs picks, especially picking up Xavier who was the fasted player in the Combine history. This should fill the void in losing Tyreek Hill & take some of the double teaming off of Kelce. I am also a long time Bears fan; I whisper that quietly & believe they knocked it out of the park!
Niners draft was good. I love the Pearsall kid, he stood out big time when I was watching a Florida game. Got some good depth.
Need to go all in if we are to finally beat them Chiefs!!

As a bears fan I was SUPER happy with the first two picks. I feel Poles felt way to comfortable with the roster and took project pieces instead of best player available. He obviously feels the roster is ready to compete so he took high risk-high reward players imo. I wish he would have traded back and added some more draft capital and got a young Center, LT, and 3 tech on the DL. I also wanted a LB but that was the least of my worries. Hopefully this is a new era for the Bears and they can compete in the North. GB, and Detroit knocked it out of the park. Minnesota I thought did just enough to make a splash. Either way hopefully the NFC North is back to the top on this side.
Bear down! 😎

As a bears fan I was SUPER happy with the first two picks. I feel Poles felt way to comfortable with the roster and took project pieces instead of best player available. He obviously feels the roster is ready to compete so he took high risk-high reward players imo. I wish he would have traded back and added some more draft capital and got a young Center, LT, and 3 tech on the DL. I also wanted a LB but that was the least of my worries. Hopefully this is a new era for the Bears and they can compete in the North. GB, and Detroit knocked it out of the park. Minnesota I thought did just enough to make a splash. Either way hopefully the NFC North is back to the top on this side.
Bear down! 😎
Lot of good teams in the NFC, it should be a good year.

Niners draft was good. I love the Pearsall kid, he stood out big time when I was watching a Florida game. Got some good depth.
Need to go all in if we are to finally beat them Chiefs!!
This just arrived this weekend, couldn't wait to hang it up in my outdoor mancave!
IMG_6123.jpg

Back