New Dog Pics - Post Pics Of Your Best Friend!

Really impressive -- and fits the "scary" title. Most people absolutely don't understand what a dog is capable of. I had an encounter once that was unbelievable and terrifying. The instantaneous ability of a dog to respond aggressively can't truly be understood unless you experience it. Fortunately our pets almost never demonstrate.

Really impressive -- and fits the "scary" title. Most people absolutely don't understand what a dog is capable of. I had an encounter once that was unbelievable and terrifying. The instantaneous ability of a dog to respond aggressively can't truly be understood unless you experience it. Fortunately our pets almost never demonstrate.
I had to have a shot in my tummy for 20 days in a row when I was 6 because a stray dog bit open my right cheek. Yes, as old as I am, I still avoid dogs if I can. I KNOW what they are capable of.

I had a similar experience at 5 (see above), but that's not really what I'm talking about. I don't know if you've ever heard the term "whirling dervish" or actually seen one. That is an approximation of a what a dog can do, but one is a dance, the other can have deadly intent. Or in the case of Shutzhund training, what you might call controlled mayhem.

My buddy was a Sergeant in charge of his departments k9 program at one time. I asked him once(one night after some drinks) if I could put on the suit and he laughed and said "absolutely!". A few weeks later he made it happen. The amount of power that dog had was crazy. Needless to say I didn't make it far. Very cool dog but when it was time to work it was like flipping a switch.

My buddy was a Sergeant in charge of his departments k9 program at one time. I asked him once(one night after some drinks) if I could put on the suit and he laughed and said "absolutely!". A few weeks later he made it happen. The amount of power that dog had was crazy. Needless to say I didn't make it far. Very cool dog but when it was time to work it was like flipping a switch.
Its truly something to experience controlled strength from one of these dogs. It's only something that they do under command. Utherwise they are just puppy dogs!

Back when I worked at O'Hare on the longer quieter nights the LEOS would walk the dogs through our terminal. Was always so fun. They would let us interact with them. Play with them and so on. They said just because they're working dogs did not mean they weren't friendlu or did not like to play. Really cool dogs

Back when I worked at O'Hare on the longer quieter nights the LEOS would walk the dogs through our terminal. Was always so fun. They would let us interact with them. Play with them and so on. They said just because they're working dogs did not mean they weren't friendlu or did not like to play. Really cool dogs
I used to watch the K9 boys go through their drills when I was on the job...really fascinating and my cousin was a K9 trainer for NJDOC.
The Belgian Malinois K9s were a sight to behold. You don't want to be on the business end of them...period.

Congrats, Brian. Losing one is terribly hard, but finding the new one is special and helps a lot. No question -- she is a cutie! She has those eyes that suck you in.

Back