Weber Genesis Kitchen Crafted WOK

Len-WA

Hello,

I have purchased the WOK for the Genesis SX-335. It is a nice WOK, but it is enameled Cast Iron. I read recommendations that metal utensils should not be used. So I am looking for a replacement WOK that is made of Carbon Steel. Doe anyone know of a good replacement WOK? I see many of them online, but not that many with metal double loop handles. I believe that a WOK with plastic or wood handles would burn. Thank you for any input.

Hello,

I have purchased the WOK for the Genesis SX-335. It is a nice WOK, but it is enameled Cast Iron. I read recommendations that metal utensils should not be used. So I am looking for a replacement WOK that is made of Carbon Steel. Doe anyone know of a good replacement WOK? I see many of them online, but not that many with metal double loop handles. I believe that a WOK with plastic or wood handles would burn. Thank you for any input.
Len, I love my Yosukata carbon steel wok. Mine is the flat bottom version. Season it properly, and take care of it.....should last a LONG time.

This Amazon link SHOULD have the TVWBB affiliate code in it, which helps our host, Chris, fund this site (doesn't cost you any more $$.)

I have been mostly using my wok indoors, but just got a Vortex so I can use it on my 22" Weber! :)

If you want some additional recipes (beyond Joan's 3" binder), I have found www.woksoflife.com to be a very useful resource!

Rich

Back