Tech support Spirit E-330 middle burner slow to ignite?

Mark Miller

Is it OK to ask tech support questions? I have a Weber Spirit E-330 with a middle burner that is slow to light. It wasn't always that way. Advice elsewhere was to look for obstruction? Weber doesn't have service in North Carolina but I just found a local company that might be able to service the grill. And clean it!

Does the burner light manually with a lighter? Is the burner tube clean near where it meets the crossover tube in the back of the cookbox?

Is it OK to ask tech support questions? I have a Weber Spirit E-330 with a middle burner that is slow to light. It wasn't always that way. Advice elsewhere was to look for obstruction? Weber doesn't have service in North Carolina but I just found a local company that might be able to service the grill. And clean it!
If money isn’t a big concern, I would go with new burner tubes. The crossburner tubes wear out and it’s not much more for a new set on that model.

Mine was like that shortly after I bought it. Cleaned the burners and crossover and it did not help. Called Weber. They sent me a new burner/crossover set and it works fine now. If under warranty, call them.

Pay attention to how you took the burners apart. It is a bit of a jigsaw puzzle how they fit.

Sorry for late reply. Didn’t see notification.

I did not assemble this grill but did do different one previously. I just want to do this safely. When I was younger I didn’t care as much. Things go boom 😂.

I think I can order parts from Weber. Maybe install myself. Local company wants $150 to repair and even more to clean!!!

I like to work on it during the day but it’s harder to see the flame and check everything.

Back