Ever seen one of these? Looks real interesting

They're local to me. I am going to have to find out a way to check one out.
Dude, what are you trying to do class up the place or start a revolution, Lol! Interesting item, however you can easily score a nice Santa Maria cooker & something like the LSG El Patron, see link for a lot less then $10K.

Dude, what are you trying to do class up the place or start a revolution, Lol! Interesting item, however you can easily score a nice Santa Maria cooker & something like the LSG El Patron, see link for a lot less then $10K.

This beast is a local company. Maybe I can get a deal. Literally like 40 minutes from my house.

Funny thing is:
You never know.
A friend of mine managed to score one of these from the local version of craigslist
For free :)

Just curious, what would you consider being a deal, it is currently marked down 37% based upon a $15K price.
It all depends on the materials, workmanship and size of the unit. Even at $9500, is it worth $9500? I don’t care about the msrp. I care about the value proposition and quality of the grill.

That is an interesting looking cooker.
I kinda like it.
Not sure if I’d spend that much for it because I don’t think I have it in me to be a stick burner but it is cool for sure.

One of the new gravity fed smokers I was recently checking out was reviewed on YouTube.
It leaked grease onto the ground because it wasn’t welded at the low points and you know what flows down hill.
I believe the reviewer was bought and paid for because he’s was fine being told that silicone would fix this.
I’d go freaking nuts if I had grease leak onto the ground and be told that I should just butter it up with silicone it and it would be fine.

I’m really interested to hear how this works out for you Brett.
Your review would be one that I would trust.

Hey, I live in Kalamazoo and a friend used to work there. Not a very great environment for him, so, I’m not even considering one of those let alone that California monster. I’ve no mor room anyway.

It all depends on the materials, workmanship and size of the unit. Even at $9500, is it worth $9500? I don’t care about the msrp. I care about the value proposition and quality of the grill.
Hey.... That new house needs a new grill :)

Back