Curb Alert !!!

This one has been on Facebook for a while im surprised nobody snapped it up. Green with green porcelain side tables

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515_084501_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_084501_Messenger.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 34
You know, sometimes it’s good to be in an area where people either want too much for used goods or are too cheap to get rid of older grills, I don’t get tempted by local offerings very often.

Larry, maybe you should look at this instead of the 1000. Not exactly a curb alert, but a whole heck of a lot of grill for $2400. With no side tables, it was probably used as a built in unit.

1715867996894.jpeg

Larry, maybe you should look at this instead of the 1000. Not exactly a curb alert, but a whole heck of a lot of grill for $2400. With no side tables, it was probably used as a built in unit.

View attachment 91130
That is the grill I own. Only slightly different cabinet and a flip up side table. It is a tank. But, I rarely uncover it. Because it's enough to feed an army so it's only used occasionally.. Last year I think I used it twice.

Well, it doesn't even look like it would need a cover. It is all stainless.
Is yours an 8 burner with the extra IR burner or whatever that knob is on the far left. I can imagine why it doesn't get a lot of use in your house hold.
That grill is listed ten minutes from me.

Well, it doesn't even look like it would need a cover. It is all stainless.
Is yours an 8 burner with the extra IR burner or whatever that knob is on the far left. I can imagine why it doesn't get a lot of use in your house hold.
That grill is listed ten minutes from me.
No, 6 main and the IR. I didn't count the knobs LOL. But otherwise the exact same one. Only reason I cover it is to keep the dirt and critters off. Also it's not well designed for rain. So, the inside fills with water. Much like what happens to folks with 3rd generation Summit grills

No, 6 main and the IR. I didn't count the knobs LOL. But otherwise the exact same one. Only reason I cover it is to keep the dirt and critters off. Also it's not well designed for rain. So, the inside fills with water. Much like what happens to folks with 3rd generation Summit grills
I don’t think the Wolf was designed for campers at their tent sites.

Most Wolfs probably have professional support and a maintenance plan like the other Wolf appliances

Well, I guess I just got into the spirit game. In great condition. Anyone have any idea what this thing is worth? lol

Attachments

• BCC8527B-010D-4A56-99B2-7E62F3866A58.jpeg
    BCC8527B-010D-4A56-99B2-7E62F3866A58.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 14
That 1000 is the model that started my madness which is underway on the SS model! It has really been a great little unit for more projects that I used to consider, I use it a LOT as a warming oven and extra burner space for Big shindigs!
I’m going to miss it this year for the J.W. Birthday party! I’d better invite fewer people!

Very tempting. But, I don't need another project grill right now.

Back