Wings On Tonight!

It always feels like I'm reading a Nicholas Sparks novel when you write about your cooks.
Thank you (I think) since I don't know who that is. Smelliln' good here. They're out in front of the house near the garage and I have everything opened up so the breeze is wafting the aromas in here :D

And for the no picture no happened crowd. Tonight I had time. Last night I could not do photos. I had a house full of hungry daughter and hungry grandchildren so no time for trying to grab flattering shots of the ribeye. :D T/night's no such pressure. The wings were fantastic. Maybe would have been a little beyond fantastic. Maybe another 15 min "on the heat". Otherwise wonderful

1714524562490.jpeg

I get it. I studied photography via a professional institute and did wedding photography for a few years. It burned me out. Also: in my day job I field calls and emails all day and have periodic evening meetings with Asia. When I can in my free time I abandon my phone (and camera). I'm a heavy desktop user. Taking pics of meals is a burden for me.

And for the no picture no happened crowd. Tonight I had time. Last night I could not do photos. I had a house full of hungry daughter and hungry grandchildren so no time for trying to grab flattering shots of the ribeye. :D T/night's no such pressure. The wings were fantastic. Maybe would have been a little beyond fantastic. Maybe another 15 min "on the heat". Otherwise wonderful

View attachment 90151

It's just wrong to tease with words and not provide the visual stimulation needed for the overall experience! It's like a cookbook without pictures, who wants that? :unsure:

Great looking wings, I'm more of a thigh man myself but I would give those a play.

Oh don't get me wrong Bob. I LOVE thighs. Hands down over wings. But wifey and I were just both kind of "in the mood" for some party food. We just paid off our HEC (equity line) last night. Which now gives us close to an 80% equity position in our house :D
And wings cook faster. As it was we ended up eating on the late side anyway. Otherwise it would have been bone in skin on thighs

Back