T Shirt

Joe T Gomez

TVWBB Pro
Chris, are you ordered one of your T-shirts but I got charged for three T-shirts trying to get credit Hard to make contact with the people that are selling the T-shirts for you call the number they gave me but it doesn’t work. Try to email him but no response yet anyway you can give me a hand here.

Hi Joe,

T-shirts this year are being made to order by teespring.com. I reached out to them and here is their response:

I am so sorry to hear that! We understand you want to provide your fans with the best experience possible, and we do too!

Please encourage them to contact our Fan Experience Team directly with their order number and any applicable photos by either emailing them at fanhelp@spri.ng (mailto:fanhelp@spri.ng), or through live chat. For more contact info, please see here: https://spring4creators.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

The chatbox will show on the bottom right during business hours (9 AM- 5 PM EST) and we’ll be able to assist them as quickly as possible!

Please note we can’t discuss fan/order information with anyone but the fan due to privacy policies, but we promise to do everything in our power to find a solution to their issue when reaching out to us.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any further questions, just let us know!
Teespring does not offer phone support. You can email them at fanhelp@spri.ng or use online chat by going to teespring.com during business hours 9 AM- 5 PM EST and clicking the Chat icon at the bottom right of the page and chatting with a representative.

If you don't get any satisfaction out of them, your only recourse is to dispute the charge with your credit card company and see if they can hash things out with Teespring on your behalf.

Good luck and sorry to hear about this problem.

Best,
Chris

Back