Smokey Mountain Cookers in color

What porcelain enamel color would you like to see a Smokey Mountain Cooker in?

• Deep Ocean Blue

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Smoke

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Slate

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Indigo

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Green

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Burnt Orange

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Fog Gray

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Crimson

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Copper

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
I remember that extremely well!

Developing the 26" Glen Blue as a purchasable product was one of my very first projects after joining Product Management back in 2020. I've got the unit we used for color matching sitting in my backyard!
The Glen blue makes me smile every time, very much a spring day feel when you see it.

I just changed my vote from Burnt Orange to Indigo. I’m about to buy a new Genesis in the indigo color available from Ace Hardware. Would be so cool to have a matching WSM!!
This thread got me thinking more and more about having my new Weber Genesis match my WSM. Unfortunately, there isn’t an equivalent in black to match the Ace Hardware exclusive SA-E-330 in indigo… which includes the 9mm SS grates, Weber crafted frame kit, and griddle for $1,199.

I remember that extremely well!

Developing the 26" Glen Blue as a purchasable product was one of my very first projects after joining Product Management back in 2020. I've got the unit we used for color matching sitting in my backyard!
Oh dang, interesting. You have both the Glen Blue 26” and an Imperial then? And many thanks to you and your team for that I might add, it’s amongst my favorites. Well ok all my kettles and grills are favorites but…

It would be interesting to know what Weber has stashed in the back rooms. I’ve heard there’s classics in the hall and some offices…

Oh dang, interesting. You have both the Glen Blue 26” and an Imperial then? And many thanks to you and your team for that I might add, it’s amongst my favorites. Well ok all my kettles and grills are favorites but…

It would be interesting to know what Weber has stashed in the back rooms. I’ve heard there’s classics in the hall and some offices…
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wish I owned an Imperial. So, the enamel team color matched to an Imperial that someone provided to make the unit for the one-off unit we made for Tuffy. Once the decision was made to mass produce some units, we made some lids/bowls that we used to make sure we could consistently make the Glen Blue color, which the unit I have was the "golden sample".

Ah ok gotcha. I just assumed from what I read ha. Cool to have the golden ticket though!

Back