Quartz v granite counter tops.

I still have 42 yo crap cabinets and counters :( An old second hand fridge that does not match the stove, or dishwasher. One day.................but I blew the remodeling budget on the master bath. Had to make a choice for which piece needed it the most. So $10+K went in there.
One day, I'll get to the kitchen. Of course I could get lucky like my bro. Have the house hit by lightning catch fire and get a lot of it done courtesy of the ins company :D

Sorry but I’ll stay with granite. My counters are Red Dragon which is one of the hardest types. After 16 years, still looking and working great. Scrub and seal it bout once a year. Kitchen is small and it’s not a lot of effort.
Not the best picture, but here is my tiny kitchen. Back splash and floor are Italian marble.
1715960998880.jpeg

What kind of edge detail are you getting Bruno?
I think most are now mitered but bullnose is still out there.
Mitered looks cleaner and bullnose seems aged and you will always see the glue joint.
With a miter joint you can continue the natural detail of the slab if you went natural.
You can see this on the pic of my center island.

I like mine but if I had to do it again if get a common generic look in case I needed to add or replace a section of so it would be easier to match.
Plus that it would save a ton of money.
Good luck to ya.

Back