Need .stl files for 4.3.3 zero case

John Bostwick

TVWBB Wizard
Im not able to log in too Thingiverse to get the correct stl files as soething is wrong with logging into that site. I have tried all work arounds and even reset password a few times and still cant get the site to work.

So, I need an older 4.3.3 case that uses all the orginal components and is set up for the Zero W pi. Im making a couple of Heatermeters and I need to make a case.

I forgot there was a difference between the older 4.3 boards that use the MJ-2508N jacks (my case design was for the MJ1-2503A). Still happened to have the the official HM 4.3 Case file in OpenSCAD, so I put together some STLs real quick for you. I wasn't sure if you are using a thermocouple or not so I made both types (file for the TC version has "TC" at the end of the file name). I uploaded the files to file.io and just sent the download link to you in a private message.

If you can can you send the openscad file and I will import it to Fusion360. There are a few changes I want to make to the edges.

Thanks for the .stl by the way

OK, just sent you a link to the OpenSCAD file. I didn't know you could edit an OpenSCAD file in Fusion360 so let me know how it works out!

OK, just sent you a link to the OpenSCAD file. I didn't know you could edit an OpenSCAD file in Fusion360 so let me know how it works out!
I guess you can export into a .step file and then Fusion360 can read that.

A couple years ago I got into Sketchup for some home projects and work projects. Then I got a better job about a year ago and I started on a work side project that utilized my 3d printer. I never did any design work for print before, and sketchup was not the easiest to use for 3d printing.

I looked around and found that Fusion360 was perfect for the prototypes I was making and learned that.

Bryan's Heatermeter project, well really Linkmeter as it started has influenced my career to an extent. Its sad seeing how hard it is to get parts now days, luckily I have saved all my components, and im just missing the thermocouple amp for the most part. Im still able to build HM, for some.

I learned so much over the years, went from BBQ to Linkmeter to Heatermeter, to 3d printing, to now making 3d printed parts for UPS, Fedex and Ontrac as a side project.

Hopefully, HM 5.0 comes out and the whole Heatermeter will be about the size of a Rpi is now.

Back