Cover for 18.5 WSM with 2 Cajun Bandit side tables?

Hi folks,
Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a suitable cover for an 18.5 WSM with 2 Cajun Bandit side tables? The addition of the side tables (huge convenience upgrade!) mean the stock Weber cover that came with the WSM doesn’t fit anymore. Would the stock 22 Weber cover fit? Suggestions for other suitable covers?
Thanks,
Jordan

Thanks for the suggestions. Side tables do fold down... I just got a Weber 7176 cover for a kettle and it kinda fits (a little short). Might try ordering a Veranda cover, as suggested. Thanks!

Our church organist is from Nova Scotia - Dr. Peter Gillis. Says that he became a musician because he was too small to play hockey.

But was he able to find a cover for his WSM with 2 Cajun Bandit side tables? :)

Hi folks,
Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a suitable cover for an 18.5 WSM with 2 Cajun Bandit side tables? The addition of the side tables (huge convenience upgrade!) mean the stock Weber cover that came with the WSM doesn’t fit anymore. Would the stock 22 Weber cover fit? Suggestions for other suitable covers?
Thanks,
Jordan
You might try a plastic leaf bag. Amazon has one that’s 31” in dia. I have a WSM also and am using a 42 gal contractor heavy duty trash bag which is perfect. However found some shelves I’m going to add so will have the same problem and also looking for a solution

You might try a plastic leaf bag. Amazon has one that’s 31” in dia. I have a WSM also and am using a 42 gal contractor heavy duty trash bag which is perfect. However found some shelves I’m going to add so will have the same problem and also looking for a solution
That will work in a pinch, but covers need to breathe to let moisture out.:)

That will work in a pinch, but covers need to breathe to let moisture out.:)
You are absolutely correct. I am using a garbage bag as a cover and am constantly removing it for that reason, but when I get my shelves mounted will have the same problem. So, will be watching here for options. I have local person who makes boat covers and offers breathable fabric but is a little pricy.

bumpp, i'm installing my first side table, but am worried that i'll like it so much i'd install a 2nd side table. which cover?

A little late to the chat, but I have these for the WSM and MasterTouch and they've been good. Heavy, can be made to any size.

Another vote for the 26” cover. When I added side handles and the unknown hinge I used the 26” cover on the 22WSM fits great but is about 3 inches shorter than the one that fits.

Back