Throwdown #16: Tri-Tip

Who has the winning entry in Throwdown#16: Tri-Tip?

• Mike Cosgrove: Grilled Tri Tip Sammys

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Chris H: Tri-Tip Two Ways

• Dwain Pannell: Tri-Tip Oscar

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sheila Cochran: First Attempt at Tri-Tip

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Chris Sherman: Oak Smoked Tri-Tip

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Chris Archie: Tri-Tip with Green Chile Powder Rub

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • russ olin: Tri-Tip to a Trisket

• Steve Aguilar: Reverse Sear Santa Maria Tri-Tip

• Bill - Bigbill: Tri-Tip Overnight Soak in Red Wine, Balsamic

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Mildo: Tri-Tip from Prague

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Mildo !! Very well deserved!!! :D Everything you did was absolute perfection!!

Thank you Sheila, and I congratulate you too - it was quite thrilling, pronouns in the beginning.
You are a an exceptional woman, I'm sure and I thank you that you are here with us;).

Congratulations, Mildo! Give some thought to our next throwdown ingredient, and when you're ready to discuss, drop me a Private Message.

Best,
Chris

Congratulations on the win Mildo. It was a delicious looking meal you put together.

As for all the other entrants, we were all winners in our own way, as we got to have a
great meal and a little fun in competing.

Myself, I doubt I ever would have considered doing a tri-tip if it had not been the subject of the throw-down,
and I will now be putting it into my 'rotation of meals' (if I can find it more affordably than what I paid this time).

Congratulations on the win Mildo. It was a delicious looking meal you put together.
Thanks Bill;).

[/QUOTE]As for all the other entrants, we were all winners in our own way, as we got to have a
great meal and a little fun in competing.[/QUOTE]
Great words.

[/QUOTE]Myself, I doubt I ever would have considered doing a tri-tip if it had not been the subject of the throw-down,
and I will now be putting it into my 'rotation of meals' (if I can find it more affordably than what I paid this time).[/QUOTE]
I would not interpret it better. My words, my friend;).

Back