I will just leave this here

I cleaned and painted a pair of Silver B lid end caps with High Heat Ultra rattle can last summer - but I didn't use them, so the paint didn't get to heat cure. I'm concerned because it seems like I can scrape the paint off with just a fingernail right now. Will I be okay to use them now, or should I start over, etc.? Any advice is appreciated

I cleaned and painted a pair of Silver B lid end caps with High Heat Ultra rattle can last summer - but I didn't use them, so the paint didn't get to heat cure. I'm concerned because it seems like I can scrape the paint off with just a fingernail right now. Will I be okay to use them now, or should I start over, etc.? Any advice is appreciated
Go ahead and try it. What's the worst that can happen?

At least it is a propane one, but it doesn't have the smoker box or rear infrared burners. What looks like scorching could likely be a tell-tale sign of burn-through on the firebox front.

Yah, I am sure it is probably unusable at this point....but that is one of the fully stainless cook box ones, is it not?

Is that a legit Weber side table? I don't remember ever seeing one before, but it looks like Thermoset.

Is that a legit Weber side table? I don't remember ever seeing one before, but it looks like Thermoset.

Looks like it. scroll down to 7413

Back