You know you need this!

Jon Tofte

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Saw this on FB Everything Weber Barbecue group. A "kettle" bird feeder. Not Weber but it's not hard to see where they got the design from. Even in colors! This was seen at an Ace Hardware in Arizona. I am going to ask my local Ace what they know about it!

Weber Bird Feeders.jpg

Well, yep. Maybe a couple. At least one each for front and back. And the sides…

OK, so back when I posted this, I went to my local Ace. An employee looked it up and said they could order it for me, but one of the owners overheard us and told me to wait a minute. Going in their back stock room she pulled out a whole case of them! She was kind and gave me the promotional price, so I bought two!

They are actually decent little bird feeders, but it is so cool for a grill lover :coolkettle: . They are careful to say kettle but of course never hint about Weber, but it’s not hard to see where the idea came from.

IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1939.jpeg
IMG_1945.jpeg

It was funny opening up the top and hearing a miniature sound just like when you remove a real kettle lid! Even my wife was amused by these and didn’t hassle me about buying them.:smilekettle:

Last edited:
Marked down to $25.

I believe the sale is for May.

I walked into my Ace and happened to be the owner that asked me if I needed help. I asked about the bird feeders and he got this look on his face and said he didn’t think anyone would want them so didn’t order any. So we walked over to his area and he grabbed the sale flyer and said I’ll order but they are on sale on the 1st (this was mid April). I said I’ll take one of each if he would order them for me.

I bought one of these last year & wished that I had bought more or that they offered more colors. Anyway, I reached out to the company to see if they would be available again this year & here is their response.

Yes, we will be bringing these back, but with a slightly modified design and different colors. Ace warehouses have begun to order these but are not yet in stock. ETA to our warehouse 2/10/24.

Love the Glen Blue, and a "Westerner" version he did earlier. I have an extra that maybe next spring I will try to paint myself, possible red or maybe something more exotic. :smilekettle:

Not a bad concept, but I see surfaces that would make it squirrel-friendly. Location would be important.

Back