SmokeFire available on Amazon now. Pre-order

Does anyone have experience on buying grill covers for pellet grills? It looks like you would need the Weber grill cover and using an aftermarket brand would not work with the shape of the grill.

Yeah, pretty much. Many pellet grills have a very unique shape. Though without a smoke stack you might be able to get buy with a generic one on the Weber more than some others. I plan on buying the Weber cover though since it's not priced too bad.

Shipped: Your Amazon package with Weber 23510001 SmokeFire EX6 Wood Fired Pellet Grill, Bl... will be delivered as scheduled. Track at http:

Just got the above text from Amazon, my EX6 has shipped, hopefully it makes it by the weekend!!!

My Lowe's store say available "estimated" 2/17/20. None available in any Lowe's near me. For whatever reason, my GrillMaster Blend pellets scheduled for store pickup were shipped to my house. The Cherry pellets I also ordered still show "arriving at store."

SOON we will all be able to look and see for ourselves!!!! Really looking forward to honest reviews from members here.

Ordered a cover and a bag of each of the pellets, I had to go through Weber because I’m not seeing anything listed at Lowe’s or on Amazon.

Our Lowe's has plenty of covers and pellets for the Smokefire in stock. They also have a few of the Smokefire itself in stock.

Back